I haven't posted fo soooooooooooooo looong. Can't find the right time - think of almost 2hr byahe for work in the morning, imagine the pagod, the energy lost. aw..terrifying. haha.. (nagrereklamo ba ako?) but it's my choice anyways. But i enjoy my work. I really do. I'm a marketing officer. It's a dream job for me. And i'm currently taking my few steps of the million more steps towards the top of all my ambitious ambitions. haha.
Anywayssss... back to the topic! I love doing kwentos, and chikkas. I have many topics in mind. I want to share it. I want to blog them! I want them to be here! As I mentioned in my earlier posts, I made this blog because of Ms. Toral's project. And guys, it's so surprising. I won! I won! Nah, not with a blog award..hehe but I won the raffle! Yes! It's so amazing. Since elementary days, I always join raffle contests but it seems games of chances isn't for me. But this time..itaga mo sa bato..Nanalo nga ako ng US$100! Imagine! haha..may swerte din pala ako. At sabi ni Ms. Janette.. "o ayan, baka ganahan ka ng mag-blog".. haha..she got me there. *winks*
See to believe. My pretty name was posted in the raffle list winners of the winner's site of Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. Check it out! Great!
Pano ako nanalo? I made this post where I nominated 5 blogs (its supposed to be 10! but i haven't updated the post then..) which I think are good! Blogs that are Influential as to my own opinion! Exactly! During siesta, (yes, the reamining time after you took your lunch) I read blogs. I love reading blogs that makes me laugh. And laugh more. Then I bookmark them in my Blogs folder.
That's it for now. Had a task to do pa. Nasa workshop ako. Ms. Janette just allowed me to update my blog first so I can get the money. haha.. Sakto! May pang-ticket na ko sa Fall Out Boy Manila Concert on September 21 at the Big Dome. Kitakits sa mga pupunta!
Okidoks! Gotta go! I'll post more soon. Promise! (?!) *big grin*
Thursday, June 7, 2007
My entries for Ms.Toral's project..
- Kubiertos - Am i too obvious?? AAArrrggghhhhh ...I love food trips. I love eating. I'm too obsessive about kainan! But the good thing is..(or is it the other way 'round??)..I don't get extra weight. I'm too skinny! But i like it.. :D
- Rock Ed Radio - it's the music that counts!! yeah!. i love NU.music is really my interest. it's alreday encryted in my heart.
- Philiosphical Bastard - i actually like his article "The Death of Peter Pan".. I haven't read much of his artiles..but I'm pretty sure I will when I get time.
- UtakGago - Nice Title huh!?
- The Inspirational Blog - need some inspiration to keep me running now.. uy, getting senti ha??!! :D
That's it first. I'll post soon when I get the chance to read more of the featured blogs.. To the five I've chosen, good luck guys. Ayus!
Just getting started. It's my first blog, and I'm pretty enjoying it. With all the ka-ART-tehan and all good and sensible(?!) writings. I love it. I just hope I do have lots of time to do everything.. Thanks to the seminar-"Website Marketing Tutorial" and to Ms.Janette.. I'm learning blogging now.. :)